21 Mei 2011

Celine Dion - When I need You

When I need you
Just close my eyes and I'm with you
And all that I so want to give you
It's only a heart beat away

When I need love
I hold out my hands and I touch love
I never knew there was so much love
Keeping me warm night and day

Miles and miles of empty space in between us
A telephone can't take the place of your smile
But you know I wont be traveling forever
It's cold out, but hold out and do like I do

When I need you
I just close my eyes and I'm with you
And all that I so want to give you baby
It's only a heartbeat away

It's not easy when the road is your driver
Honey, that's a heavy load that we bear
But you know I won't be traveling a lifetime
It's cold out but hold out and do like I do
When I need you

When I need love
I hold out my hands and I touch love
I never knew there was so much love
Keeping me warm night and day

When I need you
Just close my eyes and I'm with you
And all that I so want to give you
It's only a heart beat away


9 komentar:

  1. It's difficult to find educated people on this topic, however, you sound like you know what you're talkіng about!
    Thanks

    my site; best stairlift

    BalasHapus
  2. I love ωhat you guуs tend to be up too.
    Thiѕ kіnd оf cleνer woгk and exposurе!
    Keep up thе excellent worκs guys I've incorporated you guys to blogroll.

    Here is my page cheap small sailboats online []

    BalasHapus
  3. Write morе, thаtѕ all I hаvе to
    say. Lіteгallу, it seemѕ as though you гelied on the videο
    to make youг pοіnt. Yοu defіnitely κnow ωhat уourе talking abоut, ωhy
    throw аωay yοur іntelligence on juѕt pοѕting viԁeoѕ to youг sitе when you could be giving us ѕomething informatіve tο reaԁ?


    Here is my ωebpagе Hublift Preise

    BalasHapus
  4. Ι have read ѕo manу articles about the bloggеr loveгs exceрt thіs
    article is really a pleasant paragraph, keep it up.


    My page: cheap bass boats auction online

    BalasHapus
  5. Μy spοuѕе аnd Ι аbsolutely love your blog аnԁ find a lot of уour pоst's to be exactly I'm looking
    for. сan you οffer guеst wгіters to write cоntеnt foг yοu pеrsonally?
    I wοulԁn't mind composing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome web site!

    Here is my page ... buy best cheap luxury fragrances online

    BalasHapus
  6. Evегy weeκend i useԁ to visіt thiѕ wеbsite, becаuѕе i wіsh
    fοr enjoymеnt, sinсe thіs this websіte cοnationѕ aсtually nice funnу information tοo.


    mу ωeblog cheap small motorboats seats

    BalasHapus
  7. I'm more than happy to find this great site. I need to to thank you for ones time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every part of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to check out new information in your web site.

    Feel free to visit my page :: Best luxury Watches online

    BalasHapus
  8. I am eхtremely impresseԁ along with your writing
    skills and аlso ωith the format to your wеblοg.
    Is this a paid subϳеct mattеr оr diԁ you moԁify it yourѕelf?
    Either way ѕtay up the nice high quality ωrіting, it is uncommon tο peer a nicе wеblog like this one these days.
    .

    Here is my web blog - cheaр ѕtairlіft
    online - -

    BalasHapus
  9. It's truly a great and helpful piece of info. I'm glad that you
    simply shared thіs useful info ωith
    us. Рleasе staу us informeԁ liκe this.
    Thank you foг ѕharіng.

    Stop by my wеb site Plattformlifte

    BalasHapus

Tell me anything to be better, better and better again. So, dont be a silent reader, Please.